Blueberry Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 30 vanilla cream-filled cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Key lime zest
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- Green gel food coloring, optional
- 21-ounce can blueberry pie filling, divided
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- Key lime slices, optional
Place a baking sheet on the bottom rack of oven. Fill halfway with water. Heat oven to 325 F. Line a 9-by-13-inch pan with foil, and spray with nonstick spray.
Using a food processor, pulse cookies until crumbly. Stir together crumbs and butter. Press evenly into the bottom of prepared pan.
Beat cream cheese until creamy. Add sugar and sour cream, and beat again until smooth. Add Key lime juice, zest and flour; beat until mixed thoroughly. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat gently after each. Add green food coloring to cheesecake mixture, if desired.
Spread cheesecake batter evenly over crust. Add 1 cup of blueberry pie filling over top of cheesecake. Use a butter knife to gently swirl pie filling into cheesecake. Do not let knife go through to crust.
Place pan on oven rack above tray of water. Bake 45 to 48 minutes. Remove immediately and place on a wire rack for 1 hour, then refrigerate until completely chilled.
Cut into 24 squares and serve with whipped topping, remaining pie filling and Key lime wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Inside BruCrew Life blog
Cherry Cheesecake Lush Dessert
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces whipped topping, divided
- 2 small boxes cheesecake-flavored pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 21-ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
Heat oven to 350 F.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans and butter. Press into a 9-by-13-inch baking pan; bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven; cool.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and 11/2 cups whipped topping. Mix until smooth; spread evenly over cooled crust.
Combine cheesecake pudding mix, milk and 11/2 cups whipped topping; mix until smooth. Spread evenly in pan over cream cheese layer.
Top with pie filling, remaining whipped topping and chopped pecans.
Recipe courtesy of Lemon Tree Dwelling blog
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cups
- 1 package devil’s food cake mix
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat oven to 350 F. Place liners in a muffin tin. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and melted butter until mixture is crumbly. Divide evenly in muffin cups.
In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
Bake for 20 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and cool.
Courtesy of Kauai Island Utility Cooperative
Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3.25-ounce vanilla pudding cup
- 1¾ cups whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups assorted fresh fruit pieces
Place cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on high for 30 seconds to soften. Add pudding; whisk until smooth.
Add whipped topping and sugar; whisk together until blended. Serve dip with fruit. Dip can be kept covered in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Courtesy of Ready Set Eat
Bananas Foster Cheese Pie
- 9-inch graham cracker crustBanana layer:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2½ cups sliced bananas (1/4-inch thick)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spiceCream cheese layer:
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
Heat oven to 350 F.
Banana layer: Heat butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bananas. Cook, stirring gently, until soft, about 2 minutes. Do not mash. Add sugar, lemon juice and pie spice. Cook, stirring gently, until mixture thickens, 1 to 11/2 minutes. Spread evenly in bottom of crumb crust.
Cream cheese layer: Combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla in mixer bowl. Beat on high speed until well blended. Reduce speed to low. Beat in flour just until blended and no streaks of flour remain. Pour over banana mixture.
Carefully place pie on rack in center of oven. Bake until knife inserted midway between center and edge of pie comes out clean, about 40 to 45 minutes.
Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate, loosely covered, until firm, several hours or overnight.
Optional: Garnish with sliced bananas and caramel drizzle.
Courtesy of IncredibleEgg.org